Bookings being taken for
- Zoom live and pre recorded classes .
- Huntingfield also has a few spaces available .
Orchid Fitness was established in 2005 and focuses on providing high quality Pilates classes, small group Pilates tuition and one 2 one sessions. Orchid Fitness has expanded their classes online to offer classes in the comfort and safety of their own homes.face to face classes at Huntingfield.Online classes on Zoom are here to stay and we welcome new members. In colaboration with Kim Harkett of MKH Pilates
What We Do
ONLINE CLASSES current class times
I have a number of live via ZOOM classes called Pilates for all. Run in conjunction with Kim Harkett.
There are also a selection of pre-recorded classes
These can be found ON THE PRE RECORDED AND ONLINE CLASSES LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE .
Menofit classes are not included in the Pilates for all membership.Payment is to Nikki .Details about the classes can be found on the About page.
.Kim and Nikki colaborate teaching the classes. You can join in one of three ways.
Option 1 pay as you go per session
Option 2 Pay up front for one session a week , renews every 4 weeks.No refunds or rolled over credit
Option 3 Pay up front for 2 or more sessions a week ,giving you a maximum of 5 classes a week.This re news every 4 weeks .No refunds or rolled over credit . Current prices on application
Class times are as follows
|Mon 9.15 am Menofit live on Zoom - Nikki £5||Tues 10.00 am Pilates for all -Kim||Weds 10.00 am Pilates for all- Kim||Thurs 08.40 am Pilates for all- Kim||Friday 9.15 am Pilates for all Nikki|
|Mon 10.00 am Pilates for all Nikki||Thurs 9.00 am and 9.50 am Pilates for all -Nikki|
Current class information
Join Nikki and other like minded and motivated individuals at Huntingfield Hub on Thursday Mornings Huntingfield HUB
- 9 to 9.40 and 9.50 to 10.30 am mixed ability
- Costs are confirmed on application, currently £34 for 4 weeks .
- Pre booking is required,I ask that places for each course are booked and paid for prior to the course starting. Please do not assume you have a place if you have not done this.
- Please bring your own equipment to class to help you enjoy the session.Mat,block,band ,therapy release balls and a drink
- Please could you ensure that you have completed a screening form and that inform you me of any changes to your situation as appropriate To book your place please contact me via the contact page. Kim Teaches in person at Debenham Leisure Centre.I can pass her details on to you via email.
ONE to ONE
Address your specific goals and needs with one of our one to one classes. Nikki Hambling's repertoire of training includes
These sessions offer the opportunity to provide individually tailored exercises. If you are recovering from injury or have a specific target, these sessions are ideally suited to you.
Price on application